Thursday, May 14, 2009

shahrol equals not

am i me right now?i have stacks of questions in my mind right now..not about exam..but rather about myself..am i going through the right path now or have slipped away?Ya Allah Ya tuhanku..please bring me back to the correct path..let me be aware of what the purpose of this life to me..i have forgotten what i want..maybe this is what YOU(Allah) want me to have..is it my destiny to hate n lost through my imagination..I'm not strong enough..i want to cry out aloud..i want let this self dilemma go away..i want to be me again..hope YOU help me be a better HAMBA of YOURS..

mak abah(bangga jadi anak mu)

keluarga

semua

shahrol akan buat yang terbaik untuk mu..

3 comments:

BdkBaikTau May 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

i wish i can be there and cry with u dear..

do take care k..

my prayers is with u always..

u know i adore u..Love,
BdkBaikTau

pachy. May 15, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

err...kmu okay kah? i won't offer my shoulder 4 u to literally cry on...but i'll rent my ears for u to spill anything...okeyh...rent tau...kadar sewa ikut current malaysian mrket...hehe...

siyes nih...hidup kne enjoy~~~[sdikit ironik sbenanye,,]

Sattakingin October 8, 2019 at 3:18 PM  

In the unfortunate satta king case of an accident, you will be prepared to handle the situation. Be sure to do thorough research too. Find out what poisonous snakes or play bazaar dangerous animals live in the area.

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP